Wednesday, October 27, 2010

NY BRIDAL MARKET COVERAGE: Accessories Option with Brides Revisited and MEG Jewelry

I took a much needed break from wedding dresses to scout accessories. I headed on over to Pier 94. Pier 94 was massive. To my delight, I finally met the lovely Meg Lammers of MEG Jewelry in person. Meg created my wedding jewelry (many moons ago) for me and my bridal party. The pieces were so beautiful. I still wear it to this day. Of course, her bridal line was gorgeous. You will totally find something that will add the perfect touch for your wedding dress.

Looking for a gorgeous headpiece? Brides Revisited has just the right one for you. I love the bling. Their pieces were unique, especially the hair flowers. I can never get enough of flower hairpins. It's such a quick and easy way to add glamour to your wedding day attire.

MEG JEWELRY









Brides Revisited








No comments:

Post a Comment