Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Beautiful Song

Ok,I have not dropped off the face of the earth.I went to Bend for a week and half,and there was no time for blogging.So I am back!I had a lot of fun there,visiting friends and family,but I'm glad to be home.I will have a blog post featuring some amazing headpieces up today or tomorrow.And there's 3 artists I have yet to feature.But for now,I leave you will this simply gorgeous song.I discovered Audrey Assad just last night while on a blog that said something about Brooke Fraser.I wonder why I didn't find her before,she's just amazing.SO glad I did now.I will just have to post the link,since there's no embed code.
Audrey Assad "Ought to Be"
There's lyrics on the video,and check out the rest of her songs!I've only heard one other so far.I thought this song would be perfect for somebody's wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment