Tuesday, May 25, 2010

National Stationery Show (NSS) Spotlight: Smock Letterpress

I was sick as a dog a few weeks ago and totally missed the National Stationery Show. I was so disappointed. But I have the booth list and I want to spotlight some of my favorites invitation companies this week. So if you are still looking for your invitations, check out who I think is hot - all this week!

First up is Smock Letterpress. Love them! This was the amazing NSS invitation that they sent to me.



I have been a big fan of Smock for quite some time. Probably because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE letterpress. If you can afford letterpress, do it! For me, it just raises the bar to send your guests an amazing invitation on the crispest of white card stock carefully printed on a fab letterpress machine. Here are some of my favs:





No comments:

Post a Comment