Sunday, February 7, 2010

Montreal Wedding Dresses

See the link below for the YouTube video of my wedding dresses at the Let's Get Married bridal show. I received so many compliments from brides who felt compelled to visit my booth afterward. The feedback was something like this:

* Your dresses are so simple yet elegant at the same time.
* All the other dresses tended to look the same after a while. Yours stood out so much!
* I'm getting married outside and therefore need a dress that will suit the venue. Now I know where to shop!

While I find it hard to write all this down (I have my hubby egging me on), I want to sincerely thank the brides that took the time to come see me. It was a great opportunity for me to meet my "hometown" brides. Your taste and sophistication is unparalleled. I'm looking forward to having you visit the showroom and find your dream dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment